3000K – 4000K • 3000 – 6000 gr
96 W • 8000 lm
3000K – 4000K • 6000 gr
96 W • 7600 lm
3000K – 4000K • 6000 – 18000 gr
If you would like to buy the products featuring options given in the table, please add relevant letter code to the end of product code and consult your LAMP 83 customer representative.
Tunable white – 2700K~6500K
Emergency Kit – 3 Hours
3000K – 4000K
Single – L80 – 50.000 hours
Min. CRA (RA)
Aluminium heat sink
Electrostatic powder coated
Gray (RAL 9006)
On/Off – Dali – Casambi
220V AC ~ 240V AC
50 ~ 60 Hz
Electrical protection class
LAInstitual criteria provided by LAMP 83:
LAMP 83 has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications approved and certified by an independent and accredited Quality Assurance Agency operating within the European Union.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection is available in all areas where LAMP83 stores and installs LED chips.
LAMP 83 provides unlimited spare parts warranty for all products for a period of 5 (five) years from the date of delivery
LAMP 83’s produts and criteria for used components:
The products are manufactured under the trademark “Made in Turkey”, registered in the name of LAMP83’s own production facilities.
Products are manufactured in accordance with TS EN 60598 standard and have CE declaration.
All electrical/electronical supplementary equipment (light source-LED, lamp holder, cable, driver, transformer, electronic ballast, connector and etc) used in the components of the lighting device has ENEC, VDE or SELV certificates obtained from an independent testing institution operating within European Union.
The products have individually documentable individual files with light measurements for “light scattering” and “light intensity” using LAMP83’s own established, accredited, certified devices and / or devices manufactured by an accredited and certified manufacturer operating within the boundaries of the European Union. For LED light source products, LM 79 (TS EN 13032) photometric test reports and .ies & .ldt data are provided.
LED chips: Samsung / Bridgelux / Lumileds / Cree / Citizen / Osram / Nichia; brand which have L80 (B50) -50,000 hours life LED chips, LED chip bin is Z-Rank or SDCM 3. LED chips have LM80 and TM21 lifetime test reports. The LED chips (if any) are automatically hot soldered on the printed circuit board (PCB) with SMD (surface mounting) technology without touching them. The internal connection of the LED PCB is provided by the terminal block connector. It is also certified according to the European Union standard EN 62471 that LED chips do not cause photobiological damage to the human eye.
LED drivers: TCI, Osram or Tridonic brand; with a minimum service life of 50,000 hours according to the official data provided by the manufacturer; European standards EN 61347 Harmonic, Electromagnetic emission immunity, ESD, EFT and Safety standards with the test reports and certificates, low ripple (Low ripple <20%) and have protective electronics which depending on the power used in the 8-20 uSecond up to 1.2kV…2.5 KV and the audible noise level is less than 24 dB when operating on/off.
Driver and LED chips can be replaced in case of a malfunction. However, these kind of changes should be done by LAMP83.
Plastic materials and cables used in LAMP83 luminaires; passes all foreseen safety and fireproof-nonflammable tests in EN 60598 standard of the European Union.
The products are certified to withstand salt test for +1200 hours in aluminum materials and for +400 hours in other materials that are painted with JOTUN, AKZONOBEL or PULVER brand electrostatic powder painted.
All kinds of solder used in luminaires are lead-free.
Product package measurement
800 x 600 x 60 mm.
Product package equipment description
E+B wave package & inner seperator
Number of products in pallet(maximum)
16 pieces product (1 product consists of 3 boxes.)
Measurements of pallet
80 x 120 cm.
Weight of pallet
330 kg(max.) + 15kg (±5) pallet
1. All Lamp 83 branded products claimed with a legal Lamp 83 or / and Lamp 83 distributers stamped and duly signed sales documents are under Lamp 83 warranty for 2 ( two ) years from the date of purchase. For any warranty claims this terms & conditions document and its extensions apply.
2. This warranty and its extensions related with only possible defected Lamp 83 products for mentioned warranty period and is not subject to any further compensation and or such claims or demands. This warranty or any of its extensions may not be connected with customers sales contract or legal obligations against Lamp 83.
3. The warranty is valid only if the customer complies all commercial conditions like full purchase payment completed and original sales documents of Lamp 83 or its trading partners are presented with.
4. Against warranty claims, final decision of repairing, replacing or refunding of the item(s) solely belongs to LAMP 83. This warranty does not cover additional expenses, costs, loses or damages by any means. For possible such possible loses, damages and / or circumstances, customer is recommended to have a risk insurance policy by her or his risks and decisions
5. In case of any conflict about this warranty and its extensions, only the courts of the original production country are authorized (Republic of Turkey) in which the product is produced. Enforcement of the United Nations International Sales Agreements is out of the scope of this warranty
6. Mechanical parts of LAMP 83 products are under spare part supply warranty of Lamp 83 policy for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase. In addition to that, mechanical parts of Lamp 83 products have an extended warranty of 5 (five) years from the date of purchase.
7. Total warranty period of any Lamp 83 branded products is 2 ( two ) years from the date of purchase. Nothing extends or change this warranty period including any product change or / and any repair regardless of covered by warranty or not. Total warranty period limited by 2 ( two) years from the date of purchase unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
8.All warranty claims are valid under the following terms & conditions in addition to this general warranty policy; • In case of a warranty claim about any Lamp 83 branded products (s), claimed defect or / and defects should be verified and diagnosed either by Lamp 83 or its official trading partners, • in case LAMP 83 approves, defected product (s) can be delivered to LAMP 83 after a compromise between LAMP 83 and customer for a defined delivery method ( cost of delivery will be compensated by LAMP 83 only if there are defects on the products (s) as defined by this warranty document, otherwise all delivery charges should be handled by the customer), • if there is no sign of an attempt to re-fix, modify, change products or their features, • If all products mountings and connections are completed by authorized qualified staff,
• If the standard operating conditions for temperature, humidity, operating mains voltage between standard tolerances are provided, • If all products mounted with proper connections and equipment in which all connections, circuits (wall box, fuse, cables and etc) are being in accordance with EN (European Norms) or TSE (Turkish Standards Institution) norms, • If there is no sign of an impact, liquid flow, wrong or unproper installation against mounting instructions and all Lamp 83 supplied parts or / and electronic devices are mounted in proper positions.
9. Natural degradation / decay of the components such as lamps, LED’s, batteries, starters, etc. used in Lamp 83 products and given all technical data including illumination characteristics may change due to life span of such devices and / or LED technology features. Thus, original efficiency and given figures of products are not fixed till the end of their life span. This may vary from product to product depending on which configuration or equipment is used within the final product.
10. Due to the natural technology and lifespan of LED ( light emitting diots ), all Lamp 83 products would have a malfunction rate of 0,2% and such cases are not considered within the warranty terms and conditions but subject to charged maintenance service.
11. Incase of real products failures confirmed by Lamp within the warranty scope, Lamp 83 may handle return and re-delivery costs with defined Lamp 83 carrier selection. Such applications does not cover uninstalling, reinstalling or any connected customer work or expenses.
12. Lamp 83 will diagnose all warranty claimed products latest within 20 working days and prepare a report to present to the customer. Incase no warranty failure detected or / and such failure reason is out of defined warranty terms and conditions and customer requires a maintenance lamp 83 will handle all needed maintenance at customer’s own expenses.
13. This warranty terms and conditions are applicable and valid for possible future owner of LAMP 83 branded products incase remaining owner or / and new owner presents legal purchase documents belongs to those specific products
14. 2 ( two ) years warranty period is calculated as 24 ( twentyfour ) months from the date of purchase.